Пратиоци

понедељак, 6. април 2015.

58 Easter egg decorations -ornaments 2015

Like i did last year , i will force my self at least to copy some Easter Orthodox egg decorations

i found to buy this beautiful decorations to clothe colored eggs for Orthodox Easter
another this is also in my mind to try copy this on my nails , if i have enough patient and free time to do similar nail art , at least several patterns..because i miss a lot doing nails

last year i did all this to my nails , you can have a look here :
ornament nail art 


I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
Here is some of my new pictures .
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nails and nail art :
http://bubicanailsandfoto.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by
BUBICA

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар